How To Clean Printhead Hp 6978
The second half of the video demonstrates replacing cartridges and printheads.
How to clean printhead hp 6978. Swipe up on the display, and then touch printer maintenance. Put the [inkjet printhead] into the container, soak the [inkjet printhead] with the [cleaning solution], the immersion solution should not exceed 3mm, and soak for 12 hours. Load letter or a4 plain, white paper in the paper tray.
Open the printer maintenance menu. If the standard troubleshooting did not resolve black not printing i would suggest removing the black cartridge. If issue still exists, its time to call hp tech support for further assistance as it could be a faulty printhead.
Clean the printhead by the printhead cleaning utility of the printer. If the following steps are not the same as those you see on your computer, skip to the next option. Do not clean the printhead unnecessarily.
Follow the instructions below to align (calibrate) or clean the ink cartridges: If that doesn’t work, this information can also be found on your bar code stickers, which may be located behind the battery. The first part of the video demonstrates installing cartridges and printheads.
If necessary, repeat these steps for the third cleaning cycle. Set the cartridges aside on a separate paper towel while you continue the printhead cleaning process. After the immersion, dry the [inkjet printhead] and blow dry the [inkjet printhead] with a blower for 10 minutes to ensure complete drying.
On the printer control panel, swipe down to open the dashboard, and then touch the setup icon. Use an automated tool from the printer control panel to clean the printhead. The troubleshooting steps in the document here may help resolve black not printing on your officejet 6978.
- How To Reset Tire Pressure Sensor Chevy Silverado 2008
- How To Reset A Breaker In A Camper
- How To Reset Lenovo Laptop Without Password
- How To Reset Garbage Disposal With Allen Wrench
- How To Reset Garbage Disposal With No Reset Button
- How To Reset Oil Change Light Jeep Wrangler
- How To Reset Ring Doorbell For New Owner
- How To Reset Smoke Alarm After New Battery
- How To Reset Lg Tv Wifi
- How To Reset Carbon Monoxide Alarm After Replacing Batteries
- How To Reset Fire Alarm Control Panel
- How To Reset Garage Door Opener Craftsman
- How To Reset Oil Change Light Honda Accord
- How To Reset A Breaker Outlet
- How To Reset Oil Change On Dodge Ram
- How To Reset Ring Doorbell 2
- How To Reset Oil Change Light Honda Civic
- How To Reset Smoke Alarm First Alert
- How To Reset Oil Change On Dodge Journey
- How To Reset Infrared Thermometer It 122