How To Freeze Spinach And Kale
A vacuum sealer system works well with kale.
How to freeze spinach and kale. Here are five simple steps to preparing and freezing spinach or kale for your green smoothies… remove any bad leaves; Before the water boils, rinse the spinach leaves to remove traces of dirt. You can freeze your leafy greens while they’re still raw;
Remove the kale leaves from the stem. How to freeze spinach and kale. I couldn’t really tell the difference between the two methods.
Pop the cubes out of the tray and place them into a freezer bag. I used to steam it first, but after a tip from a friend, i started freezing it raw. Just add all of the spinach to a blender and add just enough water to get the blender going.
Then, bring a pot of water to a boil, and place the leaves in the water to cook for 2.5 minutes. After cubes freeze solid, toss them in a freezer bag. I’m bringing joe’s special back because it’s simple, paleo, keto friendly and a dish you may have never heard of.
How to freeze spinach and kale, joe’s special. The two main ways to freeze kale, chard or spinach is either. This will make it far easier to portion out.
Chop and freeze in baggies. Cool immediately and drain well. Wrap it in up gently in gallon size freezer bags.
- Youtube How To Adjust Rain Bird Sprinkler Heads
- Who Figured Out How To Read Hieroglyphics
- Youtube How To Pack Books For Moving
- Who Discovered How To Read Hieroglyphics
- Youtube How To Play Trash Card Game
- Youtube How To Play Garbage Card Game
- Youtube How To Put Wax On Braces
- Youtube How To Make Surgical Caps
- Youtube How To Install Butcher Block Countertops