How To Make A Pin Cushion Jar
I just couldn’t get it to work.
How to make a pin cushion jar. Add the lid to the jar and you have a new pincushion! Fill mason jar and enjoy Spread glue over your jam jar lid.
Remove the pin cushion lid from the ring and place a few dots of glue around the edge, then push it back into the ring. You can find a quick reference list of materials and tools required below along with written instructions to go with the video. Then, grab a handful of batting and stuff it under the lid (make sure the top of the lid is facing down at this point.
How to make a mason jar pin cushion. I used scrapbook cardstock paper of different types ( cardboard paper) for step 8. Cut out the circle with your scissors.
Just put your thread in the jar, then screw on the lid and you’re done! How to make a mason jar pin cushion; If only i knew then about this excellent tutorial from the seasoned homemaker.
Next cut a circle of fabric.about 7 inches or so.about an inch or 1 1/2 inch bigger than the lid. Fill the jar with notions and put the cushion lid on the jar. Let’s see what you will need for the project.
Monogram the top and use it as a “treasure jar”. Add ribbon, paint, and other embellishments to the band to give it even more personality. Then do the same on both sides.
- How To Make A Chunky Blanket
- How To Make A Campfire In Minecraft
- How To Make A Gamepass On Roblox
- How To Make A Game On Scratch
- How To Make A Game App Without Coding
- How To Make A Dirt Bike Street Legal
- How To Make A Facebook Frame On Iphone
- How To Make A Chunky Knit Blanket
- How To Make A Dress Shorter
- How To Make A Chrome Extension In Java
- How To Make A Cat Lose Weight
- How To Make A Cookies And Cream Milkshake
- How To Make A Felt Blanket
- How To Make A Canvas Frame For Painting
- How To Make A Buzzfeed Quiz On Google Forms
- How To Make A Flat White Starbucks
- How To Make A Buzzfeed Quiz Party
- How To Make A Campfire Botw
- How To Make A Game App For Free Online
- How To Make A Game In Scratch