How To Make A Tie Blanket
When you make fleece tie blankets you need to add 8″ to the length and 8″ to the width when you cut the fleece.
How to make a tie blanket. Fleece is ideal for this method because it is soft, warm, and does not fray. Should look like this before you begin to tie it. Use the dotted line as a cutting guide.
What is a good size for a fleece tie blanket? Find the corners and tie them first, so that the blanket lines up. Take the next panel in the pattern, and do the same thing.
Tie each knot so it is tight, but try not to pull at the fabric too much. Another great thing about fleece tie blankets is you don’t have to know how to sew or own a sewing machine to make this blanket. Take your yardstick or any straight edge and cut off any ends so they are the same size.
Then make 6″ long cuts every 1″ down each side of the entire blanket. Step 1, choose two large pieces of fleece fabric. I also found that when you make your first tie, do not make it tight.
Here are the steps in making a very simple fleece blanket with tied ends. As you tie the knots, your panels will seem to shrivel up. It’s a simple project with great results.
Use our chart for a guideline for cutting size but feel free the adjust slightly to make the most use of your fabric. Then open up the snip on that fringe, pushing the adjacent fringe through it. How to make a tied fleece blanket.
- How To Make Invisible Ink With Baking Soda
- How To Make Instant Snow With Baking Soda And Water And Salt
- How To Make Lip Balm With Coconut Oil
- How To Make Italian Soda With Cream
- How To Make Hummingbird Feeder
- How To Make Leather Earrings Stiff
- How To Make Italian Soda Without Cream
- How To Make Lip Balm With Beetroot
- How To Make Hot Ice Youtube
- How To Make Loose Leaf Tea Without A Kettle
- How To Make Iron On Patches Stay
- How To Make Lemon Scented Hand Sanitizer
- How To Make Invisible Ink With Lemon Juice
- How To Make Laundry Detergent With Zote
- How To Make Lip Scrub At Home For Pink Lips
- How To Make Loose Leaf Tea With A Strainer
- How To Make Laundry Detergent Slime
- How To Make Instant Snow With Salt
- How To Make Liquid Hand Soap From Bar Soap
- How To Make Lip Scrub Without Coconut Oil