How To Use A Closet Auger
Feed the cable into the toilet until you reach the clog.
How to use a closet auger. Submerge it in a bucket filled with detergent and disinfectant. A closet auger has a reach of roughly 3 feet; Usually, a closet auger is designed for clearing out overflowed water from the drain or toilet.
What is a closet auger? Keep the auger’s screw taut before continuing. You can also use hot water and vinegar if you’d prefer a greener solution.
This way if there are any spills while you are using the closet auger the towels will soak up the water. Place the auger right up against the pipe in the bowl this ensures that you don;t scratch the porcelain. With the other hand, start cranking the auger slowly and carefully to start feeding the cable into the toilet drain.
A toilet auger is usually used when a plunger has not worked to remove the blockage. Toilet plungers resemble the standard plungers used on sinks and shower drains. This article will explain how to use a closet auger.
The tem closet comes from the old euphemism for bathrooms, water closet, and refers to the fact that the auger is specifically designed for use on toilets and commodes. A closet auger is a drain clearing tool designed specifically for use with a toilet. It’s constructed of a long flexible shaft usually made from metal but sometimes wood that has an auger bit at one end and a crank handle at the.
Once you’ve situated the auger correctly, push the cable through the toilet drain and turn it in a clockwise motion. In these situations, the next step is to use a tool called a handheld closet auger. A toilet auger is a tool that plumbers commonly use to unclog toilets.
- How To Fix A Guitar String That Rattles
- How To Finish Concrete Floors
- How To Fix A Cracked Bumper At Home
- How To Fix A Loose Tooth Without Going To The Dentist
- How To Find Yourself Again Quiz
- How To Find Yourself Again After Motherhood
- How To Fix A Chipped Tooth Yourself
- How To Fix A Cracked Tooth With A Crown
- How To Fix A Marriage Certificate
- How To Finish Butcher Block Countertops With Waterlox
- How To Fix A Leaking Roof South Africa
- How To Fix A Leaking Rooftop Vent Pipe
- How To Fix A Bent Rim On A Motorcycle
- How To Find Vendors For Boutique
- How To Fix A Broken Tooth On A Denture
- How To Fix A Cracked Bumper For Cheap
- How To Find Your Reviews On Amazon
- How To Find Your Aesthetic
- How To Find Yourself Again In A Marriage
- How To Finish Concrete Slab